Technical & engineering recruitment specialists
We are an established recruitment agency in the technical sector, understanding that our clients want to fill vacant positions as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our Essex and Suffolk technical recruitment teams are passionate about their work, which is why they’re dedicated to sourcing the right people.
We take pride in being a leading independent recruitment agency in East Anglia. Our warm, friendly and professional consultants work closely with our clients so that we’re always able to supply them with the best-qualified candidates that have the most suitable backgrounds and skills sets to meet the requirements of the role, whatever that may be.
Prime Appointments is always our first choice when we need to fill a vacancy. They seem to understand our needs and are a pleasure to deal with. Recently, David James from the Technical, Engineering and Construction desk has been able to find us two exceptionally qualified and very experienced design engineers, both skilled in Solidworks and CAD. We are always very happy with the service you provide.Fabrication Company – Essex (20+ employees)
Our Technical recruitment consultants occupy a quality database including a current catalogue of Production Managers, Warehouse Supervisors, Health and Safety Officers, Quality Managers and more. Whether you’re looking to recruit a new member of staff into a Junior or Senior industrial role, our team can help.
Our specialist team also covers the following:
- Skilled trades; Electricians, Plumbers, Painters & Decorators, Carpenters and Skilled CSCS Labourers
- CNC – Millers, Turners, Punch Press, Brake Press – Programmers, Setters & Operators – For Glass, Woodwork & Precision Engineering Disciplines
- Manual Millers, Turners, Assemblers and Engineers
- Bench Joiners, Site Joiners (with CSCS), Cabinet Makers, Veneer Technicians, Wood Machinists, Sprayers and Assemblers
- Welders, MIG, TIG; Fabricators in Sheet Metal & Plastic
- Project Engineers, Managers and CAD Technicians in Solidworks, AutoCAD, Radan and more..
- Estimators, Surveyors, and Workshop Managers in Wood, Metal, Glass and Plastics
For more information about how a member of our Technical Engineering recruitment division could help with your vacancy, please contact us to discuss your requirements. You are welcome to send us a confidential enquiry using the email box below, or can call our Technical Engineering division team at the Witham office on 01376 502999 or the Sudbury office on 01787 880481.
Did you arrive here looking for a job in the Technical & Engineering division?