I’m looking for temporary staff?
- Using Prime Appointments you can take advantage of local expert knowledge of the market place, you can be assured that you are in safe hands, as we have an enviable reputation for quality and attention to detail, thus ensuring we carefully select the candidates by face to face interviewing each one to get right candidate for your job
- We have a fabulous relationship with many companies throughout East Anglia and we have dealt with a lot of these clients since we opened 23 years ago showing that we offer a highly professional and friendly service
- Prime Appointments takes time to face to face interview staff on daily basis, so at any stage, we have a huge pool of staff ready to be available at short notice
- We would need to know from you a few facts about what hours & duties that you would expect the role to include, or do you have a job specification?
- Do you need a temporary member of staff with a view to permanent or is it for temporary short cover only i.e. sickness cover or holiday cover?
I’m looking for a new member of permanent staff?
- Then look no further, Prime Appointments has been established for 23 years and the majority of our permanent staff have worked for us for over 10 years ensuring continuity for our clients and excellent local knowledge
- Prime have been successful in placing 1000’s of candidates in permanent roles and understand the complexities of recruiting staff for the future
- We would need various information from you to work with, such as full job description and salary guide
- We then ensure we know as much as possible about your business so we can match key skills and knowledge to meet your requirements
I want to know how much it will cost me?
- We work on a % fee of the permanent salary offered or a % of the hourly rate for temporary workers
- For permanent roles there is only a fee involved if you offer a candidate a position which they accept and commence work
- If you do not find any candidates that fit your criteria there is no fee chargeable for permanent roles
- Fees are payable for permanent and temporary roles 14 days after the commencement date although we can be flexible in special circumstances.
Why should I use your agency?
- Prime Appointments has 23 years local experience, which is a huge asset to you the client, as we can give you trends and information on recruitment practice locally
- Prime Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency, with a ‘hands on’ approach from Managing Director, Robyn Holmes, offering advice and support to clients as required
- The majority of Prime Appointments staff have worked for Prime for over 10 years, so we can genuinely offer expert advise on local market place and salary guide etc
- Prime has got excellent established relationships with a lot of Essex and Suffolk business’, so we always send you a referral so you can feel assured your dealing with the right company
- We care about all our clients and take your business requirements seriously, we know and understand that ‘your business is only as good as the people who work in it!’
Can I have flexible Terms rather than standard Terms? i.e. can we negotiate
- Yes, we offer flexible Terms as we believe in today’s economic climate, we need to stay competitive
What are payment terms?
- 14 days of invoice date
- These can be negotiated, if agreed prior to working together
Can I have a refund if the candidate I choose does not work out?
- Yes, a rebate of 100% will be given within the first two week period. Then a 10% rebate will be allowed against the fee for each complete week of the remaining 10 week period not worked by the Applicant.
What types of staff do you cover?
- We have six clearly defined divisions, information about each division is available by clicking on the buttons to the top right of this page. Here you will find further information about each division and the details of the consultants who look after the division. If you are not sure who to speak to please contact us at either office and we will connect you to the relevant consultant who will be able to help you further.
Whom should I speak to ?
- Our Team page and Organisational Chart tells you which consultants work in which divisions. Please contact them directly if you would like to or contact us at either of our offices and we will connect you to the relevant consultant who will be pleased to help you.
It is difficult to speak on the telephone?
Please complete the e-mail details and send a requirement to us we can discuss requirements via e-mail to start with.
We have available private meeting rooms at both offices so we can offer you confidentiality