Experienced Care Assistant Required!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced care assistant to work for various clients within the Stansted Mountfitchet area.
As a care assistant you will play a massive part in the service users day to day lives and general duties may include but will not be restricted too:
– helping service users get in and out of bed
– supporting service users to get dressed
– helping with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and tea breaks
– assisting service users to go to the toilet, shower or bath
– supporting other care assistants on duty, where necessary
– spending time with service users, chatting to them, brushing their hair etc.
– personal care of service users
– ensuring that service users are comfortable
– supporting service users with anything else that they may require throughout the day
Any care assistant that works with us will need to have a current DBS and training certificates.
If your DBS is out of date, we can still interview you but we will not be able to send you to work in any of our care homes until you have a new DBS.
If you are an experienced care assistant and are interested in helping to make a difference to people’s lives please get in touch with our Health & Social Care team immediately to discuss the role further and to book an appointment to come in and register with us!
Working as a care assistant with Prime Appointments Ltd you will be entitled to weekly pay and holiday pay.
Other benefits include structured pension scheme!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.