Experienced Healthcare Assistant Required!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced healthcare assistant to work for various clients within the Saffron Walden area.
As a healthcare assistant you will play a massive part in the service users day to day lives and general duties may include but will not be restricted too:
– helping service users get in and out of bed
– supporting service users to get dressed
– helping with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and tea breaks
– assisting service users to go to the toilet, shower or bath
– supporting other healthcare assistants on duty, where necessary
– spending time with service users, chatting to them, brushing their hair etc.
– personal care of service users
– ensuring that service users are comfortable
– supporting service users with anything else that they may require throughout the day
Any healthcare assistant that works with us will need to have a current DBS and training certificates.
If you are an experienced healthcare assistant and are interested in helping to make a difference to people’s lives please get in touch with our Health & Social Care team immediately to discuss the role further and to book an appointment to come in and register with us!
Working as a healthcare assistant with Prime Appointments Ltd you will be entitled to weekly pay and holiday pay.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.