- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Whether you're looking for temporary or permanent work we've got you covered!
Pandemic or not we're here to support you and your job search.
If you're thinking of registering with us as a temporary worker you may be required to visit us at our headquarters in Witham. We want to assure you that we have taken all necessary precautions to make your visit a safe one.
If you're looking for a new permanent job it's business as usual. Click here to view our latest opportunities or register your CV on our portal.
1. Look at the camera, not the screen.
Looking directly at the video camera is the only way to maintain direct eye contact with your interviewer.
2. Dress the part. Treat your Skype interview like an in-person interview and dress professionally from head to toe.
3. Prepare your surroundings. Pick a quiet place to interview.
4. Close other programs on your computer. Make sure all other windows on your computer are closed (especially if they make noise).
5. Use notes. Have a cheat sheet in front of you.
6. Avoid interruptions!
7. Watch your body language. Be sure to have good posture and relax.
For more tips on interviewing read our blog http://bit.ly/Prime-Interview-...