- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Are you an assembler / assembly operative looking for work? Do you have previous soldering experience? Do you live in or within commutable distance to Marks Tey, Essex.
If so, you may be perfect for a permanent position we have for an electronic manufacturer based in North Essex. We are looking for a skilled, well-motivated & efficient assembler who can hit the ground running. The primary task will be populating through-hole assemblies to a set deadline based realistically on average build times.
Other duties include:
- Cable assembly & box build
- Soldering (ideally to a coded standard)
- Test & programming of products
- Quality checks alongside the workshop supervisor
You will be required to work alone & the ability to remain focused is essential due to the repetitive nature of the role.
Required skills / experience:
- Electronic manufacturing skills - board population, soldering, box build etc.
- Knowledge of BOM's / work instructions
- Ability to work to a schedule and maintain time records
- Organised, tidy & methodical
This role is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience, as well as offering overtime when available.
Standard working hours, 08:00 - 16:00, however there is the possibility of flexibility.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further detail on the role, then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.