Are you a qualified electrician? Do you have previous experience working within the automotive industry? If so you may be perfect for a position based in Braintree, Essex.
This is a permanent position offering competitive pay + overtime available at increased rates!!!
The main duties of the role is to provide high quality electrical installation to vehicle chassis & trailers. The company do need someone who can hit the ground running so to be considered applicants must have previous electrical experience within the automotive industry, ideally having worked on HGV / LGV vehicles.
Electrician duties include:
- Providing technical knowledge that limits down time on builds
- Liaising with the supervisor to ensure customer specifications are met
- To work with the inspection team department to ensure installs are of the highest quality
- Liaise with manufacturers to ensure continuity of build
- Wiring installations of all chassis & trailers
- On and off site fault finding & problem solving
A keen eye for detail is an essential part to the job in order to fault find & supply preventive maintenance. It is essential that applicants have relevant experience within the industry or within a similar automotive discipline.
This is a permanent position subject to a successful 3 month probation period.
Standard hours, Monday - Friday. Overtime Available with a competitive salary on offer depending on experience.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further detail then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.