- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Control System Design Engineer
A manufacturer of control panels based in Witham are looking to expand and add a Control System Design Engineer to their team.
These panels will be manufactured in the companies own panel workshop and this position will be workshop based with occasion site visits.
Control System Design Engineer duties:-
- To Design and produce electrical schematics and general arrangements for generator control systems.
- Programme the controllers, the company predominately use Deep Sea Electronics and ComAp products
- Attend design meetings
- Produce Function Design Specifications
- Produce FAT and SAT documentation
- Produce cross site cable installation schematics
- Produce Control cable termination schedules
- Manage and set up Factory Acceptance Tests
Skills and experience needed for this Control System Design Engineer role:-
- You will be an experienced Control system designer
- Be able to produce FAT and SAT documentation
- Be able to electrical schematic drawings
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on your skills and experience. The hours of work are 8am till 6pm. This a 50 hour week.
This is a permanent role subject to you passing a 12 week probation.
If you have the skills and experience for this Control System Design Engineer role, please apply!