My client, a manufacturing and distribution leader in their field are seeking a customer care representative to join their team.
Working closely with the sales management team, both internal and external, your purpose will be to provide excellence in customer care; including problem resolution, account relationship & development and technical support.
* Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5pm, Friday: 8am to 4.30pm
* Salary: £18,750 pa
Key responsibilities include:
* Answering customer calls and responding to enquiries and requests
* Providing complete problem resolution for issues received through the call centre.
* Advise customers on features and benefits of products and up-sell where possible
* Develop professional relationships to determine customer's needs, expectations, limitations and requirements for the purpose of providing customer satisfaction, customer loyalty and customer growth.
* Support and meet the goals of the entire Inside Sales, Customer Care and Sales Administration teams.
* Proactively contact customers with order resolution, current shipping information and corrective action on late or problematic orders.
* Act as liaison on behalf of the customer and client to resolve problems both internally and externally.
* Proactively provide and communicate process & system improvement needs.
Are you self-motivated and pro-active? Do you have a proven track record in a customer service based role? Have you worked in a manufacturing or production environment?
If yes please apply now.