Are you an estimator within a manufacturing / production firm? Do you live local or commutable to Braintree, Essex? If so this position may be of interest.
We are looking for an estimator to join a company who specialise in the installation of door, window & framing systems on commercial buildings nationwide. Industry experience is desirable but not essential for the role.
The main aspect of the role is to provide estimates for client projects which will include cost & work time estimates while ensuring a strong line of communication between client / customer at all times.
Primary duties include:
- Reading & interpreting architects drawings & specifications to provide a full & compliant bid
- Liaising with main contractors, sub contractors and systems suppliers as necessary
- Work closely with the design team & project managers to ensure a smooth handover with successful bids
- Adhere to company standards & guidelines when analysing and providing estimations; focus on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, whilst minimising any potential risks to the company
Key objectives include;:
- Complete all projects to the required company and client standards within the relevant time scales
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with clients
- Submit revised estimations based on any feedback within agreed timescales
- Ensure all successful bids are submitted to the design team & project managers
The is a fast growing company that offers excellent career prospects as you continue to grow & develop with the business.
Some of the benefits include:
- Parking on site
- 22 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pay
- Career progression
If you think this role may be of interest but you were after some more information, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.