- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
A client based in Gosfield are currently recruiting for a Workshop based Fitter to join their busy team.
Workshop Fitter duties:-
- Using various different hand tools
- Assembling products for the construction industry including balustrades
- Keeping your workshop area clean and tidy
- Reading from engineering drawings
Skills & experience needed for this Workshop Fitter role:-
- You will have used hand and power tools before
- Be able to read from engineering drawings
- Previous mechanical experience is ideal for this role
The role is paying up to £11ph.
It is a 40 hours week, Monday to Friday.
This is a rolling temporary position which could turn permanent depending on how you get on and also busy the company are.
If you are interested in this Workshop Fitter role and have the skills and experience needed, please apply!