- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Do you have warehouse / stores experience? Do you live in or within commutable distance to Braintree, Essex? We are looking for a warehouse operative / stores person for a permanent role based in Braintree, Essex.
This is a permanent position within the company's goods in department. You will primarily be working within the warehouse, predominantly working on a counter balance forklift.
Though your primary duties will be working on the forklift, you may be asked to assist in other areas. This could involve:
- Accepting goods
- Booking goods in / out of the company stock system
- Working through picking lists in order to locate items required
- Placing purchase orders in the absence of the store's supervisor
- Provide support in monitoring current stock levels and ensure items are ordered when necessary
- Ensuring the warehouse is always kept clean & tidy
- Assist with stock checks when required
To be considered for this role you MUST have an in date counter balance license.
Must have previous stores / warehouse experience. There may also be heavy lifting involved with this role, so it is also essential for any applicants are able to meet the physical demands of the role.
The idea applicant will also need to be computer literate with a competent understanding of Microsoft office.
Hourly rate of £9.74ph + Overtime available @ Increased rates!!!
Standard working hours are Monday Friday, 07:30 16:30.
If you think this role may be of interest, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.