- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Hardware Design Engineer - £400 to £450 per day
A large manufacturing company based in Witham are looking to hire a Hardware Design Engineer to assist them with projects.
This role is to support new product design through testing and development of PCB and electronic circuits. You will also support in investigation of the existing product range.
Duties for this Hardware Design Engineer role:-
- Create PCB layouts in accordance with the circuit diagram
- Design electronic circuits to latest relevant standards
- Work within the engineering team to provide support in the test and evaluation of new, existing and PBL products
- Maintain the existing drawings and engineering processes
Skills & experience required for this Hardware Design Engineer role:-
- Experience using Altium software
- Experience in electronic circuit design and layout
- Confident of working in and leading teams
- Decisive and confident
- Planning and preparation including time management
This role allows you to work from home but you will need to be close enough to commute to Witham to allow you to visit the site regularly.
The day rate for this role is £400 to £450. This is a contract based role which can run up to 6 months.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply!