- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Prime Appointments are currently looking for a Landscape Gardner to work in Chelmsford for a Building and construction landscaping company they are a small private company looking for someone on a part time basis
This Landscape Gardner role is a Temporary to Permanent position working part time 2/3 days a week, moving to full time in March.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- General labouring on various client's sites
- Loading and unloading of material
- Performing manual handling tasks
- Working outside in the fresh air
The ideal Landscape Gardner candidate:
- Previous landscaping experience
- Physically fit and able
- Full Uk drivers licence is a must have
- Flexible hours
- Working outside
- Work variety
- Use of Company vehicle to get to and from work and while at work.
Pay rate and working hours:
- Pay starts between £9.50ph and £10.50ph depending on experience
- General hours are 07:30 to 16:00 days will vary each week due to nature of the work.
If you are interested in applying to this Landscape Gardner role, please click apply now.
Call Ross to go over the details or head over to our website for more exciting opportunities