- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
A medium sized lighting Manufacturer based in Laindon are looking for a Machine Operator to help their manufacturing department.
They are looking for someone who has ideally experience operating CNC machines and is a good all-rounder. Training will be given for the role.
The company are offering up to £11ph depending on your skills and experience. Overtime when available is paid at an increased rate of x1.5 on weekdays and Saturdays. The hours of work are 8am till 4:30pm with a 45 minute unpaid lunch. This is a 38.75 hour working week.
Machine Operator duties:-
- Setting & operating an extrusion machine
- Work from drawings and checking dimension using measuring equipment
- Linishing welded fixtures (maximum of 2 hours a day)
Skills & experience for this Machine Operator role:-
- Ideally some experience on a CNC Machines
- You'll be able to read from engineering drawings
- Must be able to use your own initiative and be a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a clean and friendly environment who can offer you stable work.
Free parking is available on-site and an option to join the company pension scheme is available once you pass your three month probation.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply!
If you have any questions regarding the role or company, please call for Simon at Prime Appointments.