- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Prime Appointments are currently looking for a Warehouse administrator to work in Harlow for a manufacturing and production company they are a world-renowned international company.
This Warehouse administrator role is a Permanent position
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Working in a office and manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Managing the picking team and workload giving guidance and decision making
- Manage data input and spreadsheets
- Liaise with planners to help streamline production
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Allocate parts and components
The ideal Warehouse administrator candidate:
- Computer literate and extremely organised
- Able to communicate across all levels
- Co- Ordinator experience
- 24.5 days holiday
- Life assurance cover
- Perks scheme
Pay rate and working hours:
- Pay is competitive with candidates experience
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45, Friday 08:00 to 13:00.
If you are interested in applying to this Warehouse administrator role, please click apply now.
Call Ross to go over the details or head over to our website for more exciting opportunities