- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for experienced production / assembly operatives to join a large manufacturing firm in Braintree, Essex. The company design and manufacture high voltage products for medical and commercial industries worldwide.
There are several different sectors within the company's assembly teams. Because of this any successful applicants will be placed in a production section best suited to their skill set. However, is essential that any applicant has previous soldering experience.
Some of the duties can be found below:
- Soldering small components (essential)
- Follow written work order / instruction
- Follow technical drawings
- Measuring to length, cutting and stripping cable
- Observe high level of cleanliness
- Weighing out and mixing polyurethane and epoxy resin, hardener and fillers
- Cleaning and preparing moulds
- Using vacuum systems to fill moulds with resin
- Sand blasting components
- Sanding & polishing
- Following health and safety procedures
The ideal candidate must have a flexible approach and must have had previous experience working in a fast paced production environment to meet customer demands.
Anyone who has worked in an electrical assembly-based role and has previous experience soldering, cutting & stripping cable, handling or working with small components would be of a huge advantage.
38 hours a week, Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday 08:00 - 15:45.
Competitive hourly rate depending on the candidate's skill level.
Due to location own transport is required.
This is a permanent, full time position subject to a successful 3-month probation period.
If you think this role could be for you but would be after some more information, then give Carl at Prime Appointments a call. Check out our website for my contact details.