- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for a MIG Welder to start ASAP for a company based in Halstead, Essex.
ALL OVERTIME PAID AT INCREASED RATES!!!
Due to the companies increasing work load, we are looking for a competent MIG welder who can read & fabricate from engineering (CAD) drawings independently.
Welder duties include:
- MIG weld mild & stainless steel
- Welding to thickness from 5mm+
- Able to read & work from engineering drawings
- Use of hand & power tools
- Able to operate basic fabrication machinery
- Work within a time frame to ensure orders are met
- Always adhere to the companies health & safety policies
Previous successful applicants include welders who have come from a structural, automotive, or simply general manufacturing backgrounds.
Working hours: Monday Friday, 07:30-16:30, with ALL OVERTIME paid at increased rates of pay.
This is a permanent, full-time role subject to a successful 3-month probation period.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.