- About Us
- Prime News
- Contact Us
- Portal Login
An engineering company based in Sudbury, Suffolk are looking to recruit a Pipe Fitter.
Between £10 - £15 per hour
About the company:
This firm have been established for 15 years, work closely with food & manufacturing companies around East Anglia and specialise in installation work.
This will lead to a permanent position for the right person and will go self-employed after the 12 week probation period, initially this will start on either a Ltd or PAYE basis.
The company would consider a college leaver or a time served pipe fitter.
Standard hours of work:
7:30am - 4:30pm (overtime through the week and on weekends)
What does the position entail?
The work will involve doing pipe fitting for large food manufacturing companies around the Suffolk location. You will be required to drill brackets and run the pipe work around the site. You will be TIG welding stainless steel (with the thicknesses of the welds ranging between 1mm - 6mm). About 60% of this work will be work off-site with the other 40% being workshop based.
Will have TIG welding experience
NVQ/Diploma or apprenticeship in Engineering
Must be able to read from technical drawings
Will be a self starter and very enthusiastic
Must have own PPE & tools
Training provided to be a coded welder
Free car parking facilities
Lots of overtime available (paid at 1.50)
Once permanent, chance to earn up to £20 per hour
If you believe that you would be well suited to this role, apply online today. If you would like more information on this position please contact Jack @ Prime Appointments, you will find my contact details on our website.
I will look forward to speaking with you.