- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Quality Assurance Manager
Our client, a food producer based in Colchester are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager to join their business.
Quality Assurance Manager duties:-
- BRC/HACCP - team leader, ensuring that we meet and maintain required standards
- Product specifications - Collation, updating and document control
- Customer questionnaires
- Ensuring that we meet up to date/relevant legislation
- Customer complaints
- Occasional lectures/training in European destination
- Occasional working in Wigan and in the head office in Holland
Skills and experience needed for this Quality Assurance Manager role:-
- You will come from a quality assurance background within a food producer/manufacturing environment.
- You will have experience with Quality Management systems - creating and improving systems
- Experienced with BRC audits
- External auditing (BRC, Customers and suppliers)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Compulsory by employee for 2.4% - after 3 months employer contributes 5%
- Free car parking
- Laptop and company mobile phone is provided
The salary for this role is £27,000 to £34,000 per annum depending on your skills and experience. The hours for this role is 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply!