- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Sheet Metal Fabricator
A large engineering company based in Harlow are looking to recruit a Sheet metal Fabricator to join their busy and skilled team.
Sheet Metal Fabricator Duties:-
- You will operate Brake Presses (Amada)
- Operate Punch machines
- Undertake drilling, Sawing, Fettling, Forming etc
- Welding (only if you can)
Skills and experience needed for this Sheet Metal Fabricator role:-
- Previous sheet metal fabrication
- You will be able to operate a CNC Press Brake
- MIG/TIG Weld is an advantage but not essential
- Experience within the aerospace or automotive industry would be an advantage
The hourly rate for this role is up to £11.70ph plus a 20% shift allowance if you were open to working the late shift.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm and Fridays are 8am till 2pm.
This is a permanent role subject to passing a 12 week probation.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply.