- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for a sheet metal fabricator for a company based over in Harlow, Essex. This is a permanent position offering a competitive hourly rate for the right candidate!
This company are going from strength to strength & need skilled individuals to help grow their team. The company manufactures a wide range of projects which vary from industries such as aerospace, medical, automotive etc. Though they are after a sheet metal fabricator it is essential that any applicant has experience on a CNC press brake as this is what they will primarily be operating.
Sheet Metal Fabricator duties: -
- Operate Brake press, punch machines etc.
- Undertake Drilling, Sawing, Grinding, Fettling, Forming
- Welding (but this is not essential)
To be considered for this role you must be able to read & work from CAD drawings independently.
Skills & experience needed for this Sheet Metal Fabricator role: -
- Previous sheet metal fabrication experience;
- CNC Press brake (ideally Amada)
- If you can MIG/TIG Weld then that is an advantage but not essential;
- Experience within the aerospace or automotive industry would be an advantage.
The company are offering a competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm and Fridays are 8am till 2pm.
If you are willing to work on a late shift, then you will be at a distinct advantage. A late shift does include a 20% premium on the hourly rate.
This is a permanent role subject to a successful 3-month probation period.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information, please contact Holly or Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for our contact details.