- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Sheet Metal Fabricator
A large manufacturing company based in Harlow are looking to recruit a Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their Aerospace team to form aerospace parts.
Sheet Metal Fabricator duties:-
- Set & Operate an Amada CNC Press Brake
- Operate various forming machinery
- Use various other machinery when required
- Use hand tools when necessary
Skills & experience needed for this Sheet Metal Fabricator role:-
- Be able to set & operate CNC Press Brake
- Previous experience forming aerospace components
- You will have previous sheet metal experience
- You will be able to fabricate
- You will need to be able to get to Harlow for work
This role is to work 40 hours a week.
The hourly rate for this role is £12ph to £15ph depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this Sheet Metal Fabricator role then please apply!