- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Sheet Metal Worker
A fantastic company based just outside of Ipswich are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker with a keen interest in classic aeroplanes.
Sheet Metal Worker duties:-
- You will work to make good or completely make new parts for classic aeroplanes
- Working on your own and in teams on many projects running concurrently
Skills and experience needed for this role:-
- You will be an experienced sheet metal fabricator with a background of working in the aviation industry
- Due to location you will need transport and a driving license
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Have experience and be able to run several projects alongside each other
- You will have an interest in classic aeroplane
- If you have experience within the warbird industry, this is an advantage although not essential
The hourly rate for this Sheet Metal Worker role is up to £16ph depending on your skills and experience.
This is a 6 to 8 month contract with hours of 8am to 5pm.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply!