- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Site Fitter required - ASAP Start - Permanent position - Sudbury, Suffolk.
We are seeking a motivated individual with a technical mind-set, good DIY skills and a keen eye for detail.
The position will involve assembling and installation of outdoor living and solar shading products to residential and commercial properties.
As a site fitter you will always be partnered up with another member of staff on jobs, so it is essential that you are able to work in a team. There will be heavy lifting involved so the candidate must be physically fit. You may be required to stay away overnight as the job demands but this is subject to the location of the job.
Site Fitter duties:
- Must hold a clean full driving license is essential
- Must be over 25 due to insurance reasons to drive the vehicle
- Experience driving a 3.5-ton Van (desirable)
- We offer a competitive rate of pay, you will receive a company uniform including clothing, shoes, and PPE equipment, have access to the company's pension scheme and there will be room for progression.
- Hands on tools experience is essential
- Must be flexible
- Full on the job training is given
- Increased pay rate after the probation period
- Overtime paid @ increased rates
- Room for progression
- Good pension scheme and overtime once permanent
- Hotel and food expenses are paid for by the company
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday on an annualised hours contract (working between 30 - 50 hours per week). There will be extensive travelling and occasional staying away overnight.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some more information, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.