- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for a store's person for a permanent position based in Braintree, Essex.
This role is for a manufacturing company who are going from strength to strength & are now seeking additional staff due to the increased workload. You will be responsible for various aspects of the warehouse such as inputting of data on the company goods in/out stock system. Due to the IT side of the role, any applicants must have good numeracy skills as well as being computer literate.
Though the company have core hours in the days, there is also the potential for early & late shifts.
Training & progression available within the role, with the potential of a store's supervisor position coming available in the not too distant future.
Stores person duties include:
- Accepting goods into the warehouse
- Booking goods in / out of the company stock system
- Working through picking lists in order to locate items required
- Placing purchase orders in the absence of the store's supervisor
- Provide support in monitoring current stock levels and ensure items are ordered when necessary
- Ensuring the warehouse is always kept clean & tidy
- Assist with stock checks when required
Must have previous stores / warehouse experience. There may also be heavy lifting involved, so it is also essential that applicants are able to meet the physical demands of the role.
The idea applicant will also need to be computer literate with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft office.
Competitive pay available for the right applicant + shift allowance.
Standard working hours, 07:30 16:30 with the potential to move onto shifts later on.
If you think this role may be of interest, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.