- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We have a new & exciting opportunity for a workshop operative / technician for one of Braintree's most established engineering firms. This is a permanent position offering competitive pay as well as excellent additional benefits.
As a workshop operative / technician you will be working in a busy environment using various hand & power tools to carry out repairs on company products. You will be repairing various parts & components for the aerospace / aviation industry.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST HAVE previous experience working within an assembly / workshop environment as well as being a highly proficient user of various hand & power tools.
Though this is a workshop position, duties can vary day to day so any applicants must be prepared to be flexible in their daily tasks.
Other duties include:
- Reviewing spare parts in accordance with each requirement
- Regularly review the service bulletin for amendments required for a job
- Carry out survey of equipment & allocation of spare parts
- Repacking of products once repairs are completed
- Routine inspections to ensure a high quality of work
- Ensuring health & safety guidelines are always adhered to
This is a physically demanding role which will always involve you being on the go so a high level of fitness is required.
Standard working hours, Monday Friday.
This is a permanent position offering an excellent package with a competitive pay!
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.