- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
A large engineering company based in Harlow are currently looking for a Welder who is able to MIG & TIG Weld to join their expanding team. If you would like to work within a large company with opportunities internally then this could be the ideal role for you!
- MIG & TIG Welding
- General fabrication within the workshop
- Checking quality of the work as you go
- Adhere to health and safety
Skills & experience for this Welder role:-
- You will be able to MIG & TIG weld
- Previous experience within fabrication is an advantage
- You will be able to get to Harlow for work
- If you have worked within the aerospace, automotive or similar industries then that would be an advantage
The hourly rate for this role is £10ph to £13ph depending on your skills and experience.
This role is to work 40 hours per week.
This is a permanent role subject to passing a 12 week probation.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply!