- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Welder - £14ph
A fabrication and Installations engineering company based in Leigh-On-Sea are looking for a TIG Welder Fabricator to join their team.
- Mainly TIG Welding but there will be some MIG welding work;
- Pattern making;
- Fabrication work including operating Press Brakes, Punch Presses, Guillotines etc.
Skills and experience needed for this TIG Welder role:-
- You will need to be an experienced TIG Welder;
- If you can MIG Weld, this is an advantage;
- Ideally you will be able to pattern make but this can be taught to the right person;
- You will be able to set and operate Brake Presses, Punch Presses, Guillotines etc.
This role is paying up to £14ph with overtime available in busy times. A standard working week is 40 hours, Monday to Friday.
This is a permanent role subject to passing a 12 week probation.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this TIG Welder Fabricator role, please apply.