- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
A business who manufacture Thermal & Acoustic solutions, Exhaust Systems and Precision Components and Sheet Metal Products are looking to add a Welder Fabricator to their growing team.
Welder Fabricator duties:-
- You will Weld and fabricate component parts and assemblies
- You will be MIG and TIG Welding on thin sheet metals including stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminium
- Work from Engineering drawings
- You will undertake quality assurance and product testing along company procedures
Skills and experience needed for this Welder Fabricator role:-
- You will be able to MIG & TIG Weld thin sheet metals
- You will be fabricating sub assemblies
- Be familiar with general health and safety issues
The hourly rate for this role is £11.50ph to £14ph depending on your skills and experience.
The hours for this role are 7am - 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am - 12:30pm on a Friday making it a 37.5 hour week. Overtime is at x1.25 when available.
This is a permanent role subject to you passing a 12 week probation.
If you have the right skills and experience for this Welder Fabricator role, please apply!