- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
A large reputable manufacturing company based in Chelmsford are looking for a Trainee Welder Fabricator to join their growing business.
This is a fantastic role for someone who has either just left college or has done their college course, had a year or two experience and wants to join a large company who can offer plenty of training.
Trainee Welder Fabricator duties:-
- TIG Welding
- Some MIG Welding
- Fabrication work using Press Brakes, Guillotines etc
- Learning from other experienced members in the workshop
Skills and experience needed for this Trainee Welder Fabricator role:-
- You will have done your City & Guilds or equivalent in Welding and fabrication
- You'll be able to TIG Weld
- Happy to learn from other members of staff
- Be willing to help out throughout the workshop
The role is paying between £11ph to £12ph depending on your skills and experience.
Hours of work are 7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you have the skills and experience for this Trainee Welder Fabricator role, please apply!