- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Welder Fabricator - Late / Night Shift
A busy engineering company who manufacture architectural metalwork based near Halstead are looking to recruit Welder Fabricators to join their late shift.
Welder Fabricator duties:-
- You will be MIG welding
- Fabricating using hand tools, press brakes, guillotines etc
- Making products like balustrades, staircases, handrails etc
Skills & experience needed for this Welder Fabricator role:-
- You will be able to MIG Weld
- You will have experience fabricating using press brakes, guillotines, hand tools etc
- Previous experience with architectural work would be beneficial but not essential
- You will need transport due to the companies location
The hourly rate is up to £13ph plus a £10per day shift allowance. The hours are 5pm till 3:30am, Monday to Thursday. This equals to a 40 hour week. Overtime is available.
This is a permanent position subject to you passing a 12 week probation.
If you have the skills and experience for this Welder Fabricator role, please apply!