- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
Welder Fabricator - Immediate Start Available - Overtime Available!!
A busy company in Great Dunmow are looking for a Welder Fabricator to join their team on a rolling temporary basis. The company make a variety of products including gym equipment and architectural metalwork such as handrails, fences, balustrades etc.
Welder Fabricator duties:-
- MIG Welding
- Welding mild & stainless steel from 3mm up to 20mm+
- Cut, shape and form steel into various shapes and sizes
- Work from engineering drawings including CAD drawings
- Use various manual and power tools
- Use various machinery
- Fabricate gym equipment, balustrades, handrails, staircases etc
Skills & experience needed for this Welder Fabricator role:-
- You must be able to MIG Weld
- You must be able to read from CAD Drawings
- Experience fabricating balustrades would be an advantage, working with structural steel would also be beneficial
- Due to the company location, you will need transport
The hourly rate for this role is £10ph to £14ph depending on your skills and experience.
The hours of work for this role are 7:30am 4:30pm - Monday to Friday. Overtime is available.
This is a temporary ongoing role due to an increase in demand.
If you have the skills and experience for this Welder Fabricator position, please apply!