- About Us
- Prime News
- Contact Us
- Portal Login
We are looking for a welder / fabricator for an ASAP start for a company based just outside of Colchester, Essex. Due to the multi-skilled nature of the role the position you will not be solely working as a welder. It will also involve various forms of fabrications, upholstery, carpentry etc.
Must be a competent MIG welder / fabricator who is able to work on mild & stainless steel. Anyone with TIG experience would be beneficial but this is not essential for the role.
Must be a competent user of various hand & power tools & have basic carpentry / DIY capabilities.
Primary duties include:
- MIG welding stainless & mild steel from 2mm - 10mm
- Operating various manual fabrication machinery
- Reading & working from engineering CAD drawings
- Fabricating various forms of metal / woodwork - basic DIY / carpentry skills essential
- Follow company health & safety policies as and when required
Standard working hours, Monday - Friday.
Overtime available & additional benefits available!!!
This is a permanent role subject to a successful 3 month probation period.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further details then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.