Are you looking for work? Do you have experience welding / fabricating? We have an permanent position in Witham, Essex for a welder to start asap.
Your primary duties will be MIG welding in the workshop. However, other aspects of the role will consist of using various hand/power tools such as impact guns, grinders etc. You will be working on gates, barriers and other medium/large sized fabrication works. On occasions you may be required to work on-site with a mobile engineer.
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Will be confident to read from engineering drawings
- You must have good MIG welding skills and a proven fabrication background
- Previously experience as a welder on mild steel
- NVQ / Diploma or apprenticeship within engineering
- Ear defenders or plugs
- Safety Boots
- Weld mask
As part of a growing team in Witham, this is great opportunity for a young & ambitious welder / fabricator who is seeking a fantastic career within an engineering environment.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday - increasing by 1 Day every year until up to 25 Days
- 7 Days paid for Bank Holiday
- Overtime availably paid at 1.5 after 48 hours
- Free car parking
This is a permanent position subject to a successful 3 month probation period.
If you believe you are well suited to this role, apply online today or call Simon at Prime Appointments, you will find my contact details on our website.