- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for a welder fabricator to start ASAP for a company based in Haverhill, Suffolk.
You will be working for an engineering firm which manufactures products for the mobile storage industry. Ideally the successful applicant will have come from an engineering apprenticeship / relevant qualification or will have experience of working with heavy gauge welding.
Fabricator duties include:
- MIG welding heavy gauge 2.5mm - 10mm+
- Reading & working from CAD drawings
- Fabrication using various manual machinery, hand & power tool
Following skills & experience:
- Experience MIG welding
- Welding apprenticeship / qualification would be an advantage
- Previous fabrication experience
- Self-starter, hardworking and reliable
- Familiar with engineering health & safety policies
Standard working hours, Monday - Friday.
Competitive pay & Overtime available during peak periods.
This is a permanent, full time role subject to a successful 12-week probation period.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information, then please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.