- About us
- Our divisions
- Contact us
We are looking for a workshop operative who has previous experience working in an engineering capacity for a company in Halstead, Essex.
The following role is for a multi-skilled machine operator who has experience on a variety of fabrication machinery, such as brake press, punch press, saws, drills, grinders, lathes etc. Due to the multi-skilled nature of the role, the company are open to the type of background the candidate has & will provide training in other areas.
Ideally, you will have previous experience bending / folding metal, whether that is on a manual or CNC press brake.
- Setting & operating CNC brake presses
- Fabricating sheet metal
- Operating other machines, such as drills, saws, lathes, grinding,
- Use a variety of hand & power tools
- Reading & working from engineering drawings independently
Skills & experience needed for this Sheet Metal Fabricator role:-
- You will be able to set and operate press brakes
- Be able to use hand & power tools
- Able to read from engineering drawings
- Due to the location, you will need transport
Hours of work are 07:00-16:00, Monday-Friday.
Overtime is available all at an increased rate. They will also want someone who is open to working shifts during the busy periods. When working shifts, you will get a shift premium.
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.